hearts flutter

Saturday, December 13, 2008

Fun Tag

My cool sister Kayla Tagged me on this one!!!

8 favorite TV Shows (in no particular order)
1. Scrubs
2. King of Queens
3. Reba
4. Everybody Loves Raymond
5. Just Shoot Me
6. Yes Dear
7. Ace of Cakes
8. Fierfly

8 things I did yesterday
1. Took My car to a mechanic :(
2. Went walking at our church
3. Went Shopping
4. Went to Lunch with my Hubby
5.Ate Ghiradelli Brownies!!(yum)
6.Paid Bills(wow, my life is boring)
7. Cleaned my bathroom
8.Played with the cutest little boy in the world(mine of course)

8 favorite restaurants
1.Olive Garden
2.Macaroni Grill
3.IHOP
4.Bajio
5. Del Toro
6. Cheesecake Factory
7.Johnny Carinos
8.Texas Roadhouse

8 things on my wish list
1. World Peace:) (ok now the real ones)
2. HAWAIIAN Vacation with my Hubby!
3.A NEW CAR!!!
4. My own tanning bed
5. A Million Dollars
6. Live closer to stores
7. Unlimited Chocolate in my House
8. Shopping Spree to Target

Tag, you're it
1. Keli Anderson
2. Camie Coles
3. Shan Simpson
4. Tara Barber
5.Lacey Wheeler
6.Rachel Burgess
7.Susi Tibbits
8. Jena DeVries
9.Kdee Griggs

1 comment:

Shan said...

You deserve better than the best. ;) Thanks for all you've done to bring a lot of hope & joy into my life. Have a Merry Christmas.