hearts flutter

Thursday, April 9, 2009

Hawaii Was Awesome!!








Hawaii was as wonderful as I imagined. We stayed in Laie, near the temple and Polynesian Cultural Center. We traveled around most of teh island. We went to the North Shore Beach, visited the Dole Plantation, saw the show at the Polynesian Cultural Center. We also visited Waikiki Beach, hiked to Diamond Head Crater, went to Hawaii Adventures Water Park, the Hawaii Aquarium, and still had plenty of time to visit the beach, even though it was cloudy a lot of the time. We also took a fun boat ride where we saw tropical fish and turtle and the reef. That was alot of fun. Overall Hawaii was wonderful and will be a very memorable experience for us!!!

9 comments:

Jamie said...

Yeah for Hawaii! I am glad that you had so much fun. I can't wait until we get to go back.

Camie Rae said...

So jealous! But yay that you had a great time! Wow. How fun! You look so dang cute!

Camie Rae said...

So jealous! It looks like you had a great time! Yay for fun! Plus you look so super cute!

Kayla said...

How fun my pal! The pictures are relaxing just to look at. And thanks for the plug on my blog. As a fellow deal finder, I would love your input!

Tara Ann said...

Amazing pictures! It looks like you had a great time!!!

I had to figure out why you were holding that guys hand... and then I saw the fish - how cool!

Jeff & Marci said...

So jealous! Hawaii is on my list of places to go this year or next. Your pics are gorgeous...as are you! Glad you had a great time.

Unknown said...

We are very envious I want to go so bad. I am glad you had a fun time.

Jena said...

Great pics - looks nice and warm! It was so nice to see you last week - thanks for stopping by - take care!

Unknown said...

Okay. Now I'm officially jealous. Thanks a lot! ;-)

Wonderful pictures. Looks like it was a great trip.