hearts flutter

Friday, July 24, 2009

It's been forever!!


Wow, everyone hope you haven't given up on me blogging!! Things have been more than crazy the past few months! We moved to Providence, UT for Jonah to go to school. It's been an adjustment but overall good. First of all just let me tell you jobs aren't fun to find in a college town, but we found some that will work for us for the time being!! Jonah started out in Machining program and didn't like it now he's in the Meat Cutting, and Loves IT. I'm glad he found soemthing he likes. Me and Jeremiah stay home most of the time. We try to go to our pool and go for walks when it's not too hot outside! I work at TJ Maxx part time and that's pretty good. I've met some cool people there. And our other news is we just found out were going to have another BABY about mid March 2010. I am very excited but am NOT enjoying the being sick!! Well that is our life in a nutshell. We love our families and are grateful for all the blessings we have!!!

2 comments:

Jena said...

Congrats!!! I hope I'll get to see you again next weekend at the reunion? Take care!

Tara Ann said...

Ditto! Congrats! I am so excited for you! I hope the morning sickness subsides soon :)